HR701/S25 CARA Conservation and Reinvestment Act
Selected links related to Land Rights and Private Property:
- Alliance for America
- Americans for Tax Reform
- Competitive Enterprise Institute
- Frontiers of Freedom
- Liberty Matters
- National Center for Public Policy Research
- National Taxpayers Union.
COMPLETE FRIENDS OF PRIVATE PROPERTY LINK LIST
Environmental groups supporting CARA:
- Americans for Our Heritage and Recreation (AHR) is a lavishly funded, elite cadre of environmental groups attempting to secure millions in government grants so they can continue their drive toward federal control of all land use. Their "Guiding Principles" regarding CARA, proclaim that they will "adamantly oppose any restrictions on the Land and Water Conservation Fund...especially those that limit acquisition to federal inholdings or adjacent lauds, employ arbitrary geographic restrictions on the use of funds, require new authorizations, or prevent condemnation." Their offices are in the headquarters of the Wilderness Society in Washington DC.
- Teaming With Wildlife is a coalition of state government agencies which, under CARA, will gain $450 million per year that can be used to condemn land.
CONTACT YOUR CONGRESSMAN
For More Information Contact:[_private/navbar.htm]
American Land Rights Association
Tel: 360-687-3087 - FAX: 360-687-2973
Email us with questions or comments about this web site.
All pages on this website are ©1999-2006, American Land Rights Association. Permission is granted to use any and all information herein, as long as credit is given to ALRA